Cardinal Glennon--Home away from home

Cardinal Glennon--Home away from home

Friday, October 1, 2010

Can it look better....yup!


We are getting new windows next week. So excited!!! So this weekend is going to be spent moving furniture and taking down curtains and blinds. I will be glad to pitch the 14 year old blinds and curtains. I am buying new. Curtains that is. I am not putting back up the stupid blinds.
We are--we are--we are cleaning up the yard too! no matter what those boys say! It does not look like this. It is a mess. So much of a mess that we cant even begin to mow. We need to mow one more time and then we are done for the year. Maybe I can do that tonite while dad is working on the tractor. I need him to fix the 3 tractors so I can mow. I hate equiptment in the front yard! Drives me nuts!! GRRRRR.
Nothing else planned. Maybe do some scrapbooking and card making tonite and tomorrow. I signed up for another 12 hour in November. I get sooo much done when I go to them. They are alot of fun too.
Oh, need to clean out the van too. It is messsssyyyyyy!! Living in it with three kids it gets that way.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Loving this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment