Cardinal Glennon--Home away from home

Cardinal Glennon--Home away from home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sick....sick...sicker...

I am sooo tired of being sick. Sooo tired of being tired for that matter. I got hit again and stayed in bed for four days...Can someone say bedsores?? My heart went out for all the nursing homes and hospitals. I sure needed one of their beds. I finally went to the dct and yep...Strep!! I literally was laying down when she examined me. I couldnt even sit up. I was that out of it. Now on antib, which causes you know what...bring on the yogurt!! You fight one thing to gain another. I know have this terrible cough from down under. I get into a coughing spell and others rush to my side. On the flip side, I love the outcome of sickness...losing weight!!!! I am still on a soft food thing. I just cant eat like I usually do. Good thing. Maybe it will become a habit..hmmmm

So glad no one else in the family has gotten it. I dont wish this on my worst enemy. And I have a few! shhh!!

Good friend passed away. Went home to be with the Lord. He served a wonderful life. He was a military man and a loving husband and father. He will me missed by all.

Speaking of loving husbands and father....mine has sure been great while I have been sick. He has taken over and cooked, homework, kids, etc. I am amazed and very thankful. I truely love him and so grateful to have him.

well, off to begin the day. My heart is really heavy for some boys in my class. I am praying God gives me soft voice and tender heart for these young men. Please God send me the right words for them today.

1 comment:

  1. awww...rough day! I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you today. ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete